Framed and mounted print
For a perfectly finished piece of art that is ready to hang on your wall, you could choose a framed and mounted photograph.
Frames are expertly hand-made to your order using the finest materials and techniques.
- Your chosen photograph will be printed onto professional archival paper which has a life expectancy of 30 years in daylight and 80 years in dark
- The print is mounted onto foamex to ensure it sits flat in the frame
- A 5 cm window mount, in off-white, surrounds the print
- A thin, satin black frame provides a classic finish
- D-rings and cord make it easy to hang your art on existing wall fixings
Features of a handmade gallery frame
- Natural materials. We use solid woods only from sustainable sources and we do not use veneers, MDF or any other type of reconstituted materials
- Glued, Pinned & sealed corners. We pin and glue every corner and seal and sand the join to give a completely seamless and smooth finish
- Hand-made to exact size. We make frames to any size, to match your exact specifications and all the frames are hand-made and hand-finished
- Archival & Acid-free. All of our frames use 100% acid free materials and are FSC certified and come with a guarantee for the quality & archival properties of every frame sold